Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. We take the protection of your privacy very seriously, and we want you to feel comfortable when visiting our website.
1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we will inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The data controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide us with (your e-mail address, your name and phone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our services or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg
Postfach 10 29 32
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e., if you do not register, we only process the personal data that your browser necessarily transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we process the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR):
- IP address
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using. They allow certain information to be sent to the body that sets the cookie (our company in this case). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make Internet services more user-friendly and effective overall.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website. If you want, you can delete the cookies at any time. However, this can mean that some functions are no longer available to you.
a) This website uses the following categories of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
i. Essential cookies (category 1)
These cookies are absolutely necessary for our websites and their functions to work properly. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided to you.
ii. Function cookies (category 2)
These cookies make improvements in the convenience and performance of websites possible and make various functions available. For example, language settings or other selections made can be saved in function cookies.
iii. Third-party cookies (category 3)
The categories of cookies described above are set either temporarily or persistently.
b) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies used by us. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. If you do so, please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site. Detailed information on cookies can be found on this external English-language website: www.aboutcookies.org.
e) We use the following cookies on our website:
Purpose and description:
Identifies the user in order to give them access to protected areas of the website, for example.
Type and storage duration:
The cookie exists for the duration of your online visit. You end the visit by closing the browser window or the browser.
Purpose and description:
Type and storage duration:
The cookie is stored for a maximum of 12 months.
4. RECARO Stream
When you register for the RECARO Stream, the data you provide will be processed exclusively for this purpose. (The legal basis is your consent according to Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR)
Subscribers may also be notified by email of circumstances relevant to the service or registration.
For registration to be effective, we need a valid e-mail address and a user name. Further data will not be collected. The data will be used exclusively for sending the RECARO Stream newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
You can unsubscribe at any time by following an unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
5. Third-party products and social media plugins
We sometimes use third-party products on our websites in order to offer you a special experience or special features when you visit our website.
(1) Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When Google Maps is used, Google also collects, processes, and uses data on visitors’ use of the map functions. For more information about data processing by Google, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the data privacy center.
Detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products can be found here.
6. Evaluation of usage data and tracking
(1) General information
We use active components to identify visitor preferences and particularly popular areas of our website. This enables us to tailor the content of our Internet pages more specifically to your needs and thus improve our services for you.
We use Google products for the statistical processing of the data.
If you do not want us to collect and analyze information about your visit, you can opt out for the future at any time.
To implement this objection technically, an opt-out cookie will be set in your browser. This cookie is only used to associate your objection with your browser. Please note that for technical reasons, an opt-out cookie can only be used for the browser from which it was set. If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or device, it is necessary for you to opt out again.
Details about the products we use and the options for opting out can be found in the following sections.
(2) Use of Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as prevent Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies for this website and for this browser in the future as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
Please note that you should not delete the opt-out cookies if you want to continue to block measurement data from being recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in your browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
7. Changes to our data protection declaration